Your customer avatar…
Before you do any form of marketing you need to know who you want to reach…
Knowing your customer, in great detail, is essential!
And it’s really important to understand that not everyone is your customer!
When you define your customer avatar you will be able to fine tune your targeting, and achieve much better results with your marketing…
The more information you can gather the easier it will make your targeting for you…
So who are they?…
- Are they male or female?
- What age are they?
- What is their job?
- Are they single or in a relationship?
- Do they have children?
- What age are the children?
- Do they have any pets?
- What type of car do they drive?
- What are their interests / hobbies?
- What web sites / Facebook pages / groups are they likely to like?
- What are their favourite brands?
- Are they on Facebook, twitter, insta?
- What problem do they have that you can help them with?
- How can you help solve their problem for them?
You may have more than one customer avatar, for instance your message will be different to a wedding client than it will be to a family shoot enquiry or to a newborn enquiry…
Take some time, give some careful consideration to this one, you will be amazed at how this will not only help you to target the most suitable clients for your business but how to write better copy for your marketing as well
When you get good at this you will be miles ahead of your competitors because believe me not many are prepared to put in the work that will bring with it great rewards.
I hope that has been helpful…
If you would like to find out how I can help you start or grow your photography business please ping me an email me to email@example.com or just fill in the form on this page and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for reading,