In light of the current Covid-19 situation we thought it may be helpful for you to know what changes we have made to our baby photo shoots.
We have taken guidance from the world health organisation for the measures we have implemented…
- Our studio has been built behind our home and is a separate building, you do not need to enter our home.
- All studio visits are strictly by appointment only.
- For the foreseeable future we will be only doing one photo shoot a day, this gives us the opportunity to carry out a full deep clean of the studio, and all of our props, before the next baby is due in.
- The wearing of face coverings is mandatory. Current Scottish government guidelines state we must wear face coverings and we ask that our clients do too.
- Debbie will have a contact free thermometer to check your temperature before you enter the studio, you are of course welcome to check ours as well.
- A touch free hand sanitising unit and shoe covers will be available for you as you enter the studio, if you don’t have your own mask we will provide you with a medical grade one.
- All of our props and accessories will be washed and fully sanitised after every session, all cotton fabrics will be washed at 60 degrees minimum, more delicate fabrics that can’t be washed at this temperature will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours and then washed at the appropriate temperature.
- We only use our own props, for the time being we can’t include any of yours.
- Only parents can attend with baby, we can’t include siblings during this pandemic, sorry.
- We will not be doing any viewing appointments back at the studio, you will be able to view your photos on a password protected private web gallery, in the comfort of your own home, when you can choose which package you would like to order.
- We won’t be accepting cash or using our card machine, all payments will be processed online.
- We will have windows open at all times to ensure ventilation.
- We will be constantly assessing the above and making any necessary adjustments when required to do so.
If you have any symptoms, of ANY illness, please postpone your session till another day and stay at home.
Your safety, as well as ours, must always come first…
We have been photographing babies for over 25 years and while we have always been meticulous in our standards of cleanliness and hygiene we are going to even greater lengths to ensure our studio is a clean safe and hygienic place for you to visit.
For many of our clients one of the reasons they trusted us to photograph their babies for them is because of our complete commitment to, and passion for, babies safety and wellbeing, at all times.
We consider our clients safety to be the most important part of our job, we will never, ever, put them at any risk whatsoever.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to get in touch, give us a call on 07725 419980 and we’ll do everything we can to re assure you.